A real estate auction is an innovative and effective method of selling real estate. It is an intense, accelerated real estate marketing process that involves the public sale of any property, distressed and non-distressed.
So how can auctions benefit you, as a seller? Why are they the best way to sell property? There are a number of reasons this method can be advantageous to you.
• Speedy Process, Quick Turnaround.
An auction is immediate. It happens during a set time and is completed during that time. Closing dates are a predetermined condition of the sale making the process is quick and efficient.
• Holding costs such as taxes, insurance and maintenance will be minimized through a more expedient sales process.It’s as simple as that. We work with you to schedule what works best for you. You can always include your property in our next multi-property auction to benefit from the combined monies and exposure, or we can hold a single property, on-site auction if it better fits you and your property.
• You Set the Time and Place of Your Sale.
• The Comprehensive Marketing of Your Property.
Part of conducting an auction is marketing it to the general public to get as many people there as possible. The auction process ensures an aggressive marketing program that increases interest and visibility. With our extensive mailing lists, full brochure, specialized websites, and widespread advertising we can guarantee that no one will get your property more exposure than we do.
• Buyers Come Prepared to Buy.
The conditions of an auction require potential buyers to perform their due-diligence prior to auction and to pre-qualify for financing.
• Competitive Bidding and Exciting Atmosphere.
Auctions motivate buyers to perform. People get caught up in the competitiveness of the bidding resulting in the fair market value of your property. There’s no more exciting atmosphere than an auction.
• Auctions Work Well in Both Good and Bad Economic Times.
Extensive marketing exposes the property to a large number of pre-qualified prospects. Statistics show, in a good or bad economy auctions remain a steady force with people still flocking to auctions looking for great acquisitions.
Clay & Company has been holding commercial real estate auctions since 1991. See our website for more information about participating as a buyer or seller. Our next auction is scheduled for May 20 in Houston.